Sunday, May 13, 2012

myzombiejounal

Free - 145 pages

My Name is Savage Klaxon, don’t judge me for the acts that I did during Zday. I’m just a man. I tried to do what I thought was right in the moment. Sometimes when your goal is surviving, the moment slips away from you. You change and you see yourself changing. There’s nothing you can do but go with it or die.

These dead things that lurk in our streets were once people with families who loved them. Don’t mistake them for who they were. They are flesh hungry monsters who wait for you to get complacent. They wait.

If you’re reading this and I’m gone, I hope I made a difference. I pray that humanity still exists. I fought everyday for you, for me. We can’t give up. We can’t lay down and let them come. We need to send these soulless dead back to hell and take back the world of the living.

If you’re one of the men or women who I fought next to and you found my zombie journal on my phone, or netbook, put it where someone can find it in the future. They need to know what happened. They need to know that we were here and we weren’t afraid. We were slayers of the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment