Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beyond Bermuda

Free - 118 pages

Click Picture

The mystery of the Bermuda Triangle has often been denounced as an exaggeration. Even I believe it to be so.

However, the Triangle is imbued with tasty story ingredients so much that I cannot deny my fascination with it. Often, I ask myself the following questions:

Did the missing vessels and aircraft sink to unexplorable parts of the sea floor? Did they vanish into non-existence? Or did the Triangle take them somewhere–to the so-called Atlantis or an extraterrestrial realm, perhap? Whichever the case is, what happened to the people aboard the vessels and aircraft?

Most people, if not everyone, that know of the Devil’s Triangle are, of course, saddled with the same questions. So I came up with the tale ‘Beyond Bermuda’, not to satisfy their curiosity, but to entertain, to give them something to hold on to while they seek answers.           

No comments:

Post a Comment