Thursday, July 5, 2012

Silent Hero: a tribute to The Legend of Zelda

Free - 364 pages


The Triforce, that golden entity set in place by the three goddesses to protect all Hyrule, has been broken-into nine shards instead of three this time. Darkness creeps along the fringes of not only Hyrule, but also of Termina and Twilight. These three realms, intimately linked, can only be rescued by...

A young boy who cannot speak but whose courage will emanate louder than any evil he faces.

A princess as timeless as the shadowy realm from which she returns.

These two Heroes against three great enemies: Ganondorf, Majora, and the young, ambitious Zaruman, who connects both guardians and enemies of the three realms in ways which the heir of Link could never imagine...

In a race against time and in a mission which breaks the boundaries of time, Hero and Princess must combine courage and wisdom to collect the notes of a powerful requiem and use their knowledge of the ancient legends to press forward and resurrect a mighty weapon from Hyrule's past. Aided by a strange voice, Great Fairies, and their own intuition, will they succeed like the Hero who came before them?

Can darkness and light converge without creating shadow?

* Please note this is the updated, re-edited version of Silent Hero. The story is the same, though I have done a thorough read-through to fix some minor inconsistencies which my readers pointed out to me. Thanks to the readers, and I apologize for not taking my time on the original copy of this fan fiction as I do my own, original works; it's my first and probably last fan fic, but I enjoyed writing it, and it was a nice challenge for me to accomplish.

You can also read this new version on Evolitera and North Castle.

God bless, happy reading, and may you be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment