Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Drasmyr

Free - 865 pages



We vampires do not make easy prey. Our weaknesses are few, our strengths many. Fear is something we do not know, and death but a distant memory. So tread softly, pray to your god, and gird yourself with silver when the moons arise and night’s dark prince awakens. We fear not the wizard, nor the warrior, neither rogue, nor priest; our strength is timeless, drawn from darkness and we know no master save the hot lust of our unending hunger. We long for blood, your blood and no blade, nor spell, nor clever artifice, can keep us long from our prize. Feel our teeth at your throat, your life ebb from you, and know as darkness comes to claim you that the price of your folly is your everlasting soul.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am a new follower.
    I found the blog "Free Kindle Fiction" and left a comment that even though I have a nook I would still check out their blog.
    They recommend I come here!
    So here I am!
    I added you to my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me and I hope you enjoy all of the free books I find for the nook. Also watch for featured books I put on here weekly. They are books for the nook that I have read, enjoy and recommend. Thanks again.

      Delete